Job Description Summary
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Support with pricing & margin analysis for South Africa
Support with the continuous improvement of the commercial deal, and pre-quote review to improve order quality.
Oversee details in contract and deviations and liaise with respective stakeholders in South Africa
Support in driving accuracy and integrity of SFDC funnel for South Africa
Quoting and Tender Support
Responsible for coordination of large multi P&L deals and contract review for direct sales.
Coordinating tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
Validating tender requirements, highlight risks to the commercial team, when it comes to penalties or other aspects of the tender.
Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
Coordinate quotations for multi P&L deals, working with the different commercial and pricing teams
Support internal deal review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature for direct sales with the commercial, legal and finance teams
Ensure compliance with public procurement requirements when dealing with governments
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
• Degree in Health Science or Similar.
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
• Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
• Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
• Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
• Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Good organizational and efficiency skills;
• Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Demonstrated leadership ability
•High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
•Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
•Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
APPLY ONLINE HERE