Skip to content
Location: GT, ZA
Company: PG Group
PG Group has work experience and exposure opportunities for youth in the various Operational Divisions across the country.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To provide a professional, efficient and effective operational/technical and/or shared services functions within the respective business area.
- To perform tasks and duties as governed by the respective role occupied within the respective business area
- Where applicable, to be developed and gain experience through a learning program within the relevant business area.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Provide professional operational/technical/shared services functions to ensure excellent service delivery to the business
- Ensure the highest level of quality workmanship and timeous execution of assigned tasks
- Understand and perform the given tasks in an effective, efficient and safe manner
- Apply good working behaviours and team work
- Provide professional service to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure politeness, friendliness and helpfulness in the workplace
- Develop the habit of excellence to ensure the delivery of superior customer service
- Always wear clean and presentable corporate/safety wear
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Perform all tasks and activities as per the role requirements
- Raise maintenance and hygiene issues to Management to address.
- Adhere to all other reasonable requests issued by Management.
- Comply to company procedures including Health and Safety
- Assist with operational / execution support activities and tasks as per business area, but not limited to:
- Adhering to and maintaining the set productivity and performance assessment standards
- Completing all administration to the required standard
- Performing operational duties per instruction and under supervision
- Activities that support exceptional task performance and customer experience
- Continuous learning and development
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- TVET/FET qualification (in relevant discipline)
- Knowledge of general hygiene good practices
- A thirst for continuous learning and growth
- A strong focus on service excellence and customer relations
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Analytic and creative thinking
- Discovering and applying rules
- The ability to be mobile within geographical area (where applicable)
- The ability to travel independently (where applicable)
- The ability to work shifts (where applicable)
Please upload the following documents on the system:
- A full CV
- Certified ID
- Matric Certificate
- Full academic record
- FET/TVET Certificate
NB: Successful candidates will undergo the PG Group recruitment and selection processes.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
error: Content is protected !!