R 50 847.00 per annum
• Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
• Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Valid Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
• Booking of patients.
• Drawing of patient folders.
• Contacting patients for appointments.
• Disposal of folders.
• Answering telephonic enquiries etc. at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
Closing date: 16 April 2021