Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply
The appointee should:
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Obtain s SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants with Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants with Highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- Applicants must upload CVs, copies of ID and qualifications online.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
Closing date: 29 March 2021