Remuneration: Approximately R5,750.00 per month.
Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme.
All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2021 and ending on 31st May 2022.
In order to qualify to be considered for participation in the programme, applicants must:
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2021
- Be under the age of 35 years,
- Preferably reside in Hammarsdale / within close proximity to Hammarsdale,
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
- Arrange own transport to and from the office in Hammarsdale
Certificates and Other Important Documents Required:
- Your CV,
- Proof of residence, not older than 3 months / letter certified by the local councillor
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copy of your matric certificate,
- Certified copy of additional qualifications,
- Certified copy of your academic record,
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be required to undergo job related assessments to establish suitability for placement, this includes a verification of qualifications. Before a final offer of employment can be made, it is Buckman’s Policy that all prospective employees undergo and pass a full pre-employment medical examination. This is done for health and safety reasons and is conducted to determine current standard of health and to confirm the applicant’s fitness and ability to perform the specific duties in the specific environment required for the position the applicant will be appointed to.
- BCom Accounting
- Not required
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- This position is based in the Finance department as Finance Clerk.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Energetic, independent, self-motivated person
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess high levels of integrity and work in a professional manner at all times
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
We welcome applications from disabled candidates.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2021