Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who has completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
The ideal candidate should have:
- S4 or National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemilcal Engineering
- No experience required
Closing date for applications: 31 March 2021