Do you have an N2, NCV Level 4 or Technical Matric qualification, are you eager to become an artisan.
Be part of our Apprenticeship scheme. We will equip you with the know how and work integrated learning to succeed in today’s highly competitive and challenging job market.
The City of Tshwane Learning and Development division is an accredited Training provider that offers a full Apprenticeship programme in the following trades:
- You will need at least an N2 certificate with Mathematics, science and relevant trade theory.
- you must be interested in becoming an artisan.
- You must have the necessary enthusiasm, prospective electricians applicants must have at least 40% in Mathematics.
- Special school applicants should be in possession of grade 10 with technical subjects, Mathematics and science.
- A curriculum vitae, a certified copy of statement of results
- A certified copy of an identity document.
- Certified copies of qualification certificate and other relevant qualifications.
- Proof of residence certified by ward councillor.