Individuals with a strong sense of discipline and attention to detail, self-motivated, passion for Technology, innovative thinker , enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop their skills on the following:
- Mechanical Fitting
- Fitting/ Turning
- Plater welding
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Matric with maths and science plus N4 in the above fields.
- Practical experience in the factory/ heavy industry environment will be an added advantage.
- A general relevant knowledge of the above fields
- Ability to communicate well and willingness to learn and develop
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Good attitude and ability to work with the team.
- Computer literacy.
Closing date: 29 March 20219
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be forwarded to the human resources officer before the closing date to the following email: [email protected]