Magalies Water has a leanership programme in water treatment and process control at NQF 2 which is registered under EWSETA. This Learnership programme is targeted to unemployed youth from the local community. After successful completion of the learnership, learners will achieve a SAQA accredited certificate from EWSETA.
Contract Duration: 12 Months Learnership contract.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18-35 years.
- Grade 12/ senior certificate with maths and science or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Following instructions and procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and organising
- Working with people as a team
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of South African Bar coded identity document.
- Certified copies of Educational Qualifications.
- Proof of Residence from the ward councillor.