Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern as a Corporate Film Maker. This is a 12 month contract.
This role reports into the Learning Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist in script development by sourcing content from subject matter experts, as well as scheduling and coordinating video shoots.
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary for the shoot.
- Identify what content would be suited for 360 degree video and virtual reality.
- Setup and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location production.
- Perform video shoots as well as technical considerations of video shoots, includes lighting, camera operation, sound recording and directing the staff when needed.
- Capture video footage, trim as required, label appropriately and organise in folder system.
- Design and develop motion graphics and still graphics for all videos.
- Create visual effects enhancement.
- Gather music and sound effects for the use in the videos.
- Render all video and audio for all delivery methods.
- Troubleshoot in all areas of production if necessary.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Degree or Diploma in video production, multimedia development, animation or similar.
- Experience working with video editing software will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Wondershare Filmora program.
- Driver’s license required.
- A good understanding of media and interactive technologies.
- Must be detailed orientated and flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Closing date:26 March 2021