- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- Must be unemployed
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- All candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be required to write an entrance test.
- All successful candidates will then be interviewed.
- Supplying of medication to the wards and theatre on requisitions and assist with management of all pharmaceuticals within the hospital under supervision of a pharmacist
- Controlling inventory (ethical and surgical).
- Assisting in aggressively managing dead stock in the hospital.
- Stock-take, cycle counts and investigation of variances
- Processing of patient credits.
- Replenishing the emergency cupboard.
- Unpacking ethical and surgical stock, checking expiries and invoices
- Ensuring that the security protocols are adhered to.
- Maintaining high ethical and professional standards.
HOW TO APPLY: