You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Human Resources Intern
• Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• The HR Intern will inter alia be responsible for supporting the People and Business Solutions team to deliver Personnel/Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Labour Law and Organisational Design solutions to clients.
• Assist to perform day to day HR administration function
• Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
• Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
• The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
• The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
• If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
• National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
• No work experience is required
• Problem-solving skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a team
• Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Strong interpersonal skills (comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations)
• Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
• Pay attention to detail
• Ability to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
Closing date: 26/02/2021