Main purpose of the role:
The Quality Graduate is responsible to assist in ensuring that all actions in the Plant comply with the requirements of the FES, and to do so considering customer, Quality, Division, Business Group and Corporate guidelines.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Assist with the achievement of Plant Quality objectives and monitor progress
- Manage New project and Engineer change submissions to the customer.
- Monitor adherence of activities to the control plan and standard work instructions, initiate corrections if necessary.
- Active participation in QRCI activity
- Ensure compliance with all safety/regulation standards
- Compilation of Quality results and maintenance of Quality records/documentation.
- Preparation of documentation and customer feedback on quality problems/complaints
- Interrupt the manufacturing or the delivery of products when Quality is not assured.
- Authorised to stop the line when not meeting the quality standards
- Scrap data compilation and monitoring of convergence plans
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: National Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering/ quality sciences.
- Knowledge and experience:
- Established decisive team player
- No experience required
- Solid knowledge of Quality management systems in production
- Process orientated with exceptional customer relationship experience
- Languages: Proven oral and written communication skills with english and computer literate