Anova Health Institute is participating in the Youth Employment Services (YES) programme, aimed at reducing Youth unemployment levels and building a future that works. The YES programme provides a one-year work-based job and training experience aimed at affording unemployed youth practical and meaningful work opportunities. Anova Health Institute invites applications from unemployed youth, graduates and scholars who are between the ages of 18 and 28 years to apply for the programme.
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- You must be unemployed.
- Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure & team player.
Submit your CV and application letter to Fuzile Madikane at [email protected]
Please provide certified ID copy and certified matric certificate with your application.
Please specify the above position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 05 February 2021