MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The ME Graduate supports the ME Team in the deployment of the manufacturing and engineering activities of the plant and deploys according to Group’s policy.
The main missions of the role are to:
- To assist all PPTL’s in all manufacturing & engineering processes.
- Support with the FES Deployment (ME & Maintenance)
- To take part in all new projects and existing projects.
- Rollout of equipment care in the plant.
- To participate in QRCI’s.
- Assisting in all plant layouts.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B-Tech or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Results-oriented, committed team-player
- Willingness to grow in a high-pressure environment
- International mindset
- Fluent in English
- Available to commence work immediately if successful
- Must have SA citizenship
Interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive CV, coupled with copies of their academic results, qualifications and ID via the online portals 09 February 2021. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for an interview.
Should you not meet the minimum requirements or have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLY ONLINE HERE