The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve months’ workplace Integrated Learning in All the provinces. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) internship is part of the National Human Resource Development strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Must be between ages 18-35
Be South African Citezen
Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
Must have no previous criminal conviction or cases pending
Applicants must be unemployed never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post.
Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised
Applicants are restricted to apply for only three positions ( complete separate application form for each post reference number.
Be in possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification of which the following subjects are compulsory: Criminology 1,2 and 3.
Data Analysis course/module will be an advantage.
How to Apply
- Only the official application form for the Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form.
Download Application Form
A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and proof of residence. Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months.
Please Send your application to the relevant address from the list below
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag x7471 King William’s Town 5600
or Hand deliver at: Buffalo Street Old Griffitt Mxenge Blg Block K, Room 10 Zwelitsha
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development No 7 Ferreira Street Nelspruit 1200
or Hand deliver: No 7 Ferreira Street Nelspruit 1200
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 57 Braamfontein 2017
or Hand deliver: 16 Empire Road Park Town
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development P O Box 1965 Durban 4000
or Hand deliver: 15 Braam Fischer Road Durban
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 94 Polokwane 0700
or Hand deliver: 81 Biccard Street Polokwane
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 20501 Bloemfontein 9300
or Hand deliver: C/O East Burger & Charles Street TAB Building 3 rd Floor
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 5001 Kimberley 8300
or Hand deliver: 16 Warren Street Old Gladstone Building De Beers Kimberley
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 801 Potchefstroom 2520
or Hand deliver: 147 Wilmar Building Walter Sisulu Street Potchefstroom (Auto Avenue c/o Embert Street next to Labour Building)
Post to: South African Police Service Human Resource Development Private Bag X 9004 Cape Town 8000
or Hand deliver: Customs House Heerengracht Street Foreshore Cape Town
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-02-19.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results
Closing date: 19 February 2021