Skip to content
The company is searching for an achiever with high energy levels and a passion for business success, who is task
driven, a problem solver, with attention to detail and handling of pressure, is expected from the prospective candidates.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- To assist in ensuring fair and consistent application of the disciplinary code
- Check all disciplinary documentation received and ensure 100% compliance
- Ensure that proper record of employee documents is accurately saved on the HR system
- Execute compliance monitoring processes, such as Labour Inspector visits
- To assist in checking the usage of casual wages to determine whether the 24 hours rule has been applied with
To assist with investigating and discipline regarding:
- Failed stock takes
- Cash variances
- Time and Attendance
- Assist with arranging and preparing hearings where applicable
- Assist with preparations for CCMA cases
- Drafting of communication: Emails, letters, reports
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Diploma in Human Resource/Employee Relations/IR qualification from any public institution
- Computer literate – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Conflict Management
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
CLOSING DATE: 08 February 2021
Interested candidates, who qualify, should apply but this does not entitle them to a response.
Please note this is a 12 months Internship.
Note: Prospective candidates may be required to undergo pre-employment process.
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Location: Regional Office (Gauteng)
APPLY ONLINE HERE
error: Content is protected !!