This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Keep and maintain a filing system
- Reconciling all Tugela financial accounts
- Capturing invoices on SAP
- Allocate bank transactions to the correct accounts.
- Reconcile the bank statement
- Capture manual journal entries
- Process non-order related SAP transactions
- Resolve queries with Vendors and Debtors
The ideal candidate must have:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification with Math & Accounting
- Relevant Accounting qualification or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)