UD Trucks Southern Africa is offering an exciting opportunity for an internship programme in the following area: Skills Development & HR, the position is situated in Rosslyn.
The successful candidate will have exposure to all of the various functions within the Competence Development department. Support the HR and CD team with Administration, Reporting & Communication.
- Assist with Skills Development reporting data (WSP/ATR).
- Manages the training logistics (booking of hotels, training rooms, sending information to participants, billing information, etc)
- Process invoices and checks the invoices against orders
- Solves issues and problems related to any administrative functions
- Capture training results & process certifications
- Administer the Graduate’s training programme and monthly reports
- Assist in HR department with adhoc HR related functions, filing, uploading personnel documentation in pay space (Cloud)
- Human Resources and/or Training and Development – National Diploma/Degree
Key Competencies / Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Attention to detail (HIGH)
- Time management.
- Administration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Time Management Skills
Closing date: 19/01/2021