Two Mountains invites suitable applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2021. Location: Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Gauteng.
Two Mountains currently looking for learners to join our Financial Services team. Our learnership is a educational and training programme that combines theory and practical’s, culminating in a qualification registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
The aim is to train learners sot they can be employable in the future.
Apply now for the Two Mountains Contact Centre Learnership Programme! This 12-month programme will give you a formal qualification and experience to prepare for your career.
Learnerships are as follows:
- Contact Centre Operations (Mpumalanga x 3 and Gauteng x 3)
- Requirements: Matric or diploma
- Long term insurance (Limpopo x 7 and Gauteng x 7)
- Requirements: Matric or diploma (maths is a requirement)
How to Apply
Download Application Form (pdf)
Please send through the below documents with your application:
- Certified ID copy
- Matric results or national diploma certificate
- Include the reference along with your application
NB: Please ensure that you clearly indicate the Reference Number of the Learnership Programme you are applying for on the subject line
To apply, send an email to Human Resources Consultant: Ms Penny Ntshingila at email: [email protected]
For more information you can call Penny Ntshingila on (011)-514-0935.