We are offering an Internship opportunity for a Junior Assembly Technician at Globaltrack within our Warehouse Team and will allow you to gain direct practical experience with:
- Assembling of Units
- Testing of Units
- Soldering on PCBs and other electronic equipment
- Designing & Assembling electronics, small prototypes for bigger projects
- Documentation on Assembling and Manufacturing
Requirements for the Internship opportunity:
- Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering student in need of In-service training (P1 & P2)
- Must have completed all theoretical modules
- Must be a Team player, flexible, high self-motivation, ability to work independently and excellent communication skills…both written and spoken
The required start date is 1st February 2021.
Should you be interested in this position, please apply & submit your academic record as supporting documentation and ADDITIONALLY complete the Assessment in full by clicking on the link below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organisational culture fit.
Please be aware that the assessment needs to be competed in full in order to be considered for the shortlisting & interview stage of the application process.
All applications will be considered and carefully reviewed.
APPLY ONLINE HERE