Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports in to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2021