• To accurately count and verify customer’s deposits, ensuring that the correct amounts and references are captured to the relevant account.
• To process and release any cheque deposit transactions.
• Ensures that the workstation is activated, equipment is in working order and the necessary stationery is available to begin processing.
• Ensures the consignment is removed from the tote and the tote is locked and released in order for a second tote to be available at the respective workstation.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed and passed Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics or min symbol “C” Maths iteracy
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership or internship
Closing date 17/01/2021