To assist Artisans and Technicians to support machine availability with minimum downtime by effectively addressing emergencies, breakdowns and scheduled services.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Assist Artisans and Technicians with executing all maintenance activities to the required standard.
- Ensure tools and equipment are available to perform preventative maintenance effectively as instructed by the Artisan and/or Technician.
- Perform Housekeeping duties for the workshop and other working areas.
- Comply with SHEQ legislation, internal policies and procedures.
- Complete small projects as identified and under the supervision of a qualified person.
- Actively identify and report potential hazards in order to mitigate risks.
The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- N3 Mechanical / Electrical (Essential)
- Forklift license / Cherry Picker /Tractor license will be an added advantage
- 1 year experience in a similar position.
Suitable applicants should forward attach detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No application will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
Closing date: 21/12/2020
APPLY ONLINE HERE