Join us as an HR Assistant Operations on a 1 year fixed-term contract, where you will perform a number of integrated tasks which combine measurable work outputs within an HR functional system such as Manning 4 Success.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium and iridium together with gold and the base metals (BMs): nickel, copper and cobalt.
We’re looking for a talented HR Assistant Operations who shares our values and our belief in a better future for mining.
This is an operational role within the Human Resources structure, and requires strong administrative skills to perform the role effectively.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- HR Administration (including filing)
- Monitor staffing levels and effective manning as per M4S
- Implements all labour movements requests
- Responds to all employee benefit / pay enquiries
- Supports line on all communication activities
- Administers all contract labour requests and invoices
- Provide information with regards to acting’s
- Provide information on employee and contractor absentee types
- Conduct periodical medical scheduling
- 1 year experience in an HR environment will be advantageous.
- Grade 12
- NQF 4 Certificate in Human Resource Management/Employee Relations (1 year) OR studying towards an HR qualification.
Closing date: 13th December 2020