This exciting entry level career opportunity is suited to a highly motivated, hardworking, committed individual who is reliable, punctual and determined to succeed who needs his/her 80 weeks practical exposure in an organization, so as to qualify as Millwright through a trade test at a recognised institution. The successful candidate will be expected to enter into a contract commencing on 01 February 2021
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Undergoing training in the trade of the Millwright apprenticeship and to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participating in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Delivery quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good technical problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Matric with Maths and Science
- N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant Electrical and Mechanical trade theory.
- Own reliable transport;
- Work extended hours as and/or when required;
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites.
Closing Date: 01 December 2020