Receive training on how to perform routine micro analysis and trending of data in the microbiology laboratory and adherence to procedures and complying with specifications.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- Learn the required Micro Lab standards and routine work
- Daily Monitoring of water, media prep, verifications of pH, Balances and other lab equipment as per the schedule by Microbiologist
- Sampling and Micro testing of water and trending of results for evaluation and development of robust preventative processes for OOS results.
- Perform environmental monitoring and participate in projects as required.
- Collecting, analyzing and trending of Micro data.
- Deployment of Continuous Improvement and Innovation initiatives to improve agility of the Quality organization
- Support and Execution of Non-conformances, Root-Cause Analysis, CAPA and GCC processes
- Compliance with Environment, Health & Safety requirements
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Formal Education: National Diploma or Degree in Microbiology
- Specific Experience: Not required.
- Experience and working knowledge of MS Office tools would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive, solutions oriented and continuous improvement mindset
Excellent communication skill – written and verbal
APPLY ONLINE HERE