Clencore invites applicants to apply for Engineering Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Community Engineering Learnership Programme Group Services
Glencore Operations South Africa offers Learnerships to dynamic result oriented students in various trades:
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- N2 with a pass mark in all four compulsory subjects (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, except for Boilermaker learnership candidates who must have Plating and Structural Steel Drawing, Trade Theory relevant to the Trade that the Learner it applying for).
- Coda EB (08 driver’s licence will be advantageous Reside in the Emalahleni local Municipality and Chief Albert Luthuti area
How to apply
Candidates that would like to apply for these positions must submit a comprehensive CV. Please Include the following compulsory documentation with your CV:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of ID
- Codified copy of NZ certificate
- Certified copy of N2 statement of results
- Proof of residence (copy of water and lights account)
Please submit your application to: [email protected]