The Government Employees Medical Scheme invites South African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18 – 35 to apply for the 2021/22 internship programme.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6 500 .00 per month.
The Graduate Internship Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months.
There are 3 (three) positions vacant and are based in the Client Liaison Offices in the following provinces:
· Limpopo (Polokwane)
· Eastern Cape (East London)
· Kwa-Zulu Natal (Pietermaritzburg)
Qualification and skill requirements are:
- A minimum of a three year tertiary qualification in Communications/ Marketing;
- Unemployed and have never participated in any internship Programme;
- The applicant must be from a rural area in that particular province.
Closing date: 26 November 2020
Should you be interested, please apply by emailing your CV, certified copies of your qualifications, proof of residence, indicating your location and reference number to [email protected].