Skip to content
- To offer unemployed individuals with a qualification and exposure to Food & Beverage Services according to Sun International’s operational standards, procedural compliance and customer experience expectations. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Grade 12 / equivalent with English Level 3
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to follow instructions
- High levels of initiative and drive
- Valid South African ID.
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand for long hours
Key Performance Areas:
- The candidates will be expected to work in the Food & Beverage (F&B) area in accordance with specified procedures whilst creating an environment which will enhance excellent guest service.
Closing date 18/11/2020
error: Content is protected !!