Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Final year BSc IT/Computer Science or BEng (or any of the IT related degrees) Graduates or Post Graduates who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C or 60% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Applicants will be expected to successfully complete our Programmer Aptitude Assessment
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Closing date: 15 December 2020