Key Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide day to day HR Administration function to the Discovery Life Business Unit as well as assist with recruitment and ad hoc projects
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
- Recruitment Administration
- HR Administration
- Data Capturing
- Project Administration
- Be an ambassador for Discovery Health Perfomance Services
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Strong Relationships Skills.
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Strong focus on Service Excellence.
- Takes initiative.
- Process and Task driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential correspondence/information.
- Manages time effectively.
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way within strict SLAs.
- Works productively in a pressurized environment.
- Matric / Grade 12 is essential.
- Related HR tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- No previous internship and or graduate programme in any industry or government institution
- No work experience (Essential)
- Between the ages of 18 – 30 (Essential)
- You must be a South African Citizen by Birth or by naturalization before the 27th April 1994.