Provide hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
Offer graduates a unique insight to a variety of career paths such as Human Resources; Finance and Administration; Marketing and Medical Marketing & Sales; Corporate Communications; Business Development and Improvement; Health Economics; Regulatory Affairs; Medical Services; legal and business analytics.
Designed to source and develop young talent for the future of CIPLA.
We are looking for students who have completed their final year of study in the following disciplines:
Humanities [Law, Human Resources, Industrial Psychology];
Commerce [Accounting, Economics, Marketing];
Sciences [Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering];
Economic Management Sciences [Computer Science, Accounting};
Health Sciences [Pharmacology]
Relevant Work Experience:
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
Cape Town, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
Please ensure you upload the following documents when applying:
- Copy of SA Identity Document
- Academic Transcripts (Final)
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Matric Certificate
Applications Close: 15 November 2020