What is the role of a Contact Centre Agent in the business?
A Contact Centre Agent ensures that our clients receive the best possible client experience by addressing their queries with enthusiasm and accountability.
Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of 12 months.
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding of the operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy
- Passed English and another SA language
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part time or full time) at tertiary level during the duration of the learnership.
- Not have completed the same learnership previously.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all time.
- Good communication skills with the ability to access and use information.
- Ability to think on one’s feet and problem solve.
- Collaboration and inclusiveness.
- Self-management and results-driven.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ATTACH YOUR CV WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified Matric certificate.
Please note that we will not accept any emailed applications, all applications should be submitted online. If you require any further information, please contact the recruiter. You can expect feedback on your application within 4 weeks of the closing date.