A LIMITED NUMBER OF FULL TIME INTERNSHIPS (GRADUATE PROGRAMMES) ARE BEING OFFERED, IN LINE WITH SIBANYE-STILLWATER’S BUSINESS NEEDS, TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE OBTAINED:
- BSc / BTech / BEng Mechanical Engineering
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
- Have a Mechanical Engineering Degree or Higher when applying for this Internship programme.
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Have a relevant qualification (and/or higher) and subject verification letter from DHET when applying for this Internship programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND ATTACH THE FOLLOWING IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process.
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever
|APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE:
Tel: 011 751 4013
Recruiter: Polelo Matloga
Tel: 011 278 9664
Advertised: 14 Nov 2019 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 29 Nov 2019 South Africa Standard Time
block; font-weight: bold; padding: 5px 15px; text-align: center; text-decoration-line: none;”>Apply now