Skip to content
As the bank that sees money differently, we recognise how valuable the most capable individuals in our society are. We are always looking for people who believe in creating their own futures, but could do with some help.
Each year we offer bursaries to students in need of financial assistance toward their studies. So, if you are thinking of studying towards a university degree but don’t have the financial means, the Nedbank Bursary Fund may be the solution you’re looking for.
The following are some of the questions we’ll ask when considering your application for a bursary:
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Do you contribute to Nedbank’s transformation targets?
- Have you achieved enough academically? Specifically, have you earned at least a 65% average pass mark, while also meeting all of the registration criteria of a South African public university or university of technology?
- Where do you score on a financial means test?
- Does the degree you are applying for meet a scarce skill that we’ve identified at Nedbank or for the greater good of South Africa?
Bring your future into perspective – apply
for your student bursary from Nedbank today.
error: Content is protected !!