Through hands-on experience in Nova Pioneer schools, mentorship, and tailored professional development, Apprentices develop the skills necessary for leading high-achieving classrooms.
The Nova Pioneer Apprentice Teacher Program is a highly competitive teacher preparation program.
After completing the program and their studies, Apprentices are great candidates for full-time positions at Nova Pioneer and are very strongly considered for teaching roles that would begin after completion of their studies.
The apprentice program is 1-2 years in length depending on where you are in your studies and your progression toward competency in the Nova Pioneer teaching approach.
Skills and Qualifications required:
We are looking for aspiring teachers who have recently qualified as a teacher or are pursuing one of the following teacher qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education (students studying a part-time BEd will be eligible to participate in the apprentice program only in their final two years of study)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- At least provisionally SACE registered
- You want to build up your teaching practice in an environment that pushes the boundaries when it comes to education and learning
- You have a growing love for teaching and care deeply about the success of each and every student
- You have an understanding of and passion for enquiry based, student-centered learning
- You are a team player and you enjoy group problem solving
- You are adept at using technology for instruction
How to Apply:
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please complete the form on the right hand side of the page when clicking on the link below.
We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume.
You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.