Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles. They currently have 5 Intern positions available.
Digital Sports Copy Editing Intern
Highbury Media is a large independent magazine publishing company who is seeking to appoint Digital Sports Copy Editing Intern to join its experienced team of copy editors within a dynamic sports editorial team.
The successful applicant will be a copy editing intern on Highbury Media’sports websites
Ad Design Intern
We are currently looking for a Ad Design Intern for our Production Department.
-Knowledge of printing
Highbury Media is a large independent magazine publishing company who is seeking to appoint a receptionist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
-Answering of telephone calls timeously and courteously
-Take and relay messages (accurately and timeously)
-Provide information to callers
-Deal with queries from the public and customers
Ad Traffic Intern
We are looking to appoint an ad traffic intern. Kindly note this is an admin role.
Editorial and social media intern
Highbury Media is an independent multimedia publishing company seeking to appoint an editorial and social media intern.
– Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
– Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress CMS, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and the Mac operating system.
– Excellent writing, copy-editing and organisational skills.
– Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
– Able to work accurately under deadline pressure and willing to work overtime when necessary.
– Work experience in the media industry is an advantage.
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 23 October 2017